Rockland Community College Partnership
Bachelor of Business Administration
The Bachelor of Business Administration degree completion program at Rockland Community College is a two and a half year planned sequence of courses based on the number of credits transferred to SUNY Cobleskill. Located on the Rockland Community College (RCC) campus, the coursework is offered in a traditional classroom setting via video conferencing to a cohort of eligible students. The curriculum is specially designed for working adults who are interested in pursuing a bachelor’s degree while working or raising a family.
- SUNY Cobleskill classes currently meet in condensed eight-week blocks on Saturdays.
- Small class sizes suited for adults
- Quality educational program at an affordable price
- Classes are delivered face to face in the classroom at Rockland Community College.
- Accredited SUNY bachelor’s degree program
- Financial aid available
- Opportunity to apply your education through internships in real-world setting
- Expert faculty members with both academic and real-world business experience. Professor Charles Moran was recently names to Smart Money magazine’s “Power 30 in Finance.”
The program is ideally suited for students who have completed their associate degree or the equivalent coursework (60 credits or more) at RCC or an accredited college or university. For RCC graduates, program admission criteria will be the same as listed in the Transfer Articulation Agreement between SUNY Cobleskill and RCC. SUNY Cobleskill has 45-credit residency requirement for baccalaureate degrees; therefore a maximum of 77 credits can be transferred.
RCC Prerequisite Courses for SUNY Cobleskill click here
To learn more about Rockland Community College click here