Indoor Commencement Ceremony
Ceremony location will be determined on Wednesday, May 7, 2014, based on the extended weather forecast. Students will be informed through campus communication. The decision will also be posted to campus website or you can call 518–255–3434.
If inclement weather has been predicted for Commencement Day, a separate ceremony for each school will be held in Bouck Hall Gymnasium.
School of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Student line-up: 9:00 a.m., Bouck Hall Lower Level
School of Business and Liberal Arts and Sciences
Student line-up: 12:00 p.m., Bouck Hall Lower Level
- There will be one reception for both schools located in Bouck Hall Ballroom.
- Reception for School of Business and Liberal Arts and Sciences begins before commencement.
- Reception continues for School of Agriculture and Natural Resources until 1:00 p.m.
- There is no reserved seating for guests. It is recommended that guests arrive early.
- Guests with tickets will be seated up to 10 minutes prior to ceremony. Guests with tickets who arrive late are not guaranteed a seat in the gymnasium.
- Each student receives three guest tickets. Guest without tickets and guests arriving late may view the ceremony via live broadcast in Bouck Hall Theater. College personnel will assist family and friends with finding these nearby sites the day of the ceremony.