Requesting a Transcript
The Registrar’s Office provides transcripts to all students who have taken coursework at SUNY Cobleskill. Transcripts cannot be released without consent of the student. Transcripts cannot be released if a hold exists for a student or an alumni record. All financial obligations to the College must be cleared prior to the release of an official transcript.
The Registrar’s Office does not fax transcripts. Transcripts are an official record and we cannot provide unofficial copies of transcripts, current students are able to view their unofficial transcripts for planning purposes through their Banner web account.
SUNY Cobleskill has appointed Credentials Solutions Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of SUNY Cobleskill. The PDF transcript produced uses the identical information as the printed transcript provided by the Office of the Registrar and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website, provided at the time of delivery. Credentials Solutions Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all transcript requests, whether electronic PDF or print, on behalf of SUNY Cobleskill and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
Ways to Acquire Your Records
Alumni may order online
Scroll down and see "Ordering Online Using TranscriptsPlus®" for more information.
Go to TranscriptsPlus® and start your request now >>
Currently enrolled students may order through Banner
Login to your Banner Web account to enter the Secure Area, select Student Services, Student Record and go to Official Transcripts. Scroll down and see "Ordering Online Using TranscriptsPlus®" for more information.
- Available 24/7
- electronic and print transcript sent in less than 48 business hours
Fax, scan or mail a request to the Registrar Office
Please allow 7 to 10 business days for processing with this method.
Complete the Transcript Request Form and fax, scan or mail to the Registrar Office at Cobleskill.
Or, if you are not able to print and complete the form please provide a written request with the following information:
- Your SSN or your SUNY Cobleskill ID Number
- Your approximate dates of attendance
- All legal name changes
- The complete mailing address for each recipient of a transcript
- Your home address and a phone number where you can be reached during normal business hours
- Your signature (no request can be processed without your signature)
Mail your request to:
Office of the Registrar, Knapp Hall
State Route 7
Cobleskill, NY 12043
Or Fax/Scan requests to:
If anyone other than the alumni/student is seeking to pick up a transcript, the alumni/student must give written consent for a third party to pick up the record. Anyone picking up a record will be required to show photo ID.
Visit the Registrar Office in person
We are on the bottom floor of Knapp Hall, directly below the Admissions Office. See the campus map >>
Office of the Registrar
100 Knapp Hall (just off Suffolk Circle)
Cobleskill, NY 12043
Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:15PM
- New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, except with 1/1 falls on a weekend, observed the following Monday
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Columbus Day
- Day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving
- December 24th and 25th except when December 25th falls on a weekend, observed the following Monday
We are gladly open on the following state observed holidays:
- Labor Day (when fall classes begin before the holiday)
- Veterans Day
- Election Day
- Lincoln’s Birthday
- Washington’s Birthday
Ordering Online Using TranscriptsPlus®
Online ordering offers expedited service among other benefits…
- Request a copy of your transcript at a time which is convenient for you
- Transcripts will be processed within 2 business days (or less) from receipt of your authorization request
- Receive notifications by email or text message as your request is being processed
- Receive notifications if there is a problem with processing your request, such as a hold on your record
- Receive delivery notification and know exactly when your record has been received and reviewed
- Check the status of your order online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Standard overnight delivery from FedEx along with tracking of the delivery is available for an additional convenience fee if needed
- Electronic PDF delivery is available, the fastest means of sharing your record
When you order Transcripts Online, authorization is required…
Your transcripts order will be eligible for “Automatic Authorization” when you place your order with TranscriptsPlus® and it meets the following criteria…
- The name you provide matches the name that appears on your SUNY Cobleskill record.
- Your date of birth and SUNY Cobleskill ID or Social Security Number match the information in your SUNY Cobleskill record.
- The name on the credit card you provide for the processing fee ($0.50 for PDF and $4.30 for expedited mailed copy) much match the name that you provide when the order is placed.
- Attachments which need to be completed or included as part of the order will delay release of the record, therefore attachments prevent “Automatic Authorization” and require an additional step
If your order is not eligible for “Automatic Authorization”, you will be prompted to print and sign a Transcript Authorization form. You will have 30 days from the date your request is submitted to upload, mail or fax your signed Transcripts Authorization form for your record to be processed. After 30 days the request is canceled.
Mailing Address for Authorization Form:
SUNY COBLESKILL TRANSCRIPT AUTHORIZATION
436 W Frontage RD
Northfield, IL 60093
Fax Authorization Form:
Do not sent cover page
Please dial area code when faxing
Overnight/International Delivery of Transcripts
Overnight delivery is available through TranscriptsPlus® online ordering. Transcripts will be delivered via FedEx the next business day for a fee.
- Domestic Federal Express to main 48 states - $20
- Alaska and Hawaii - $23
- International Federal Express - $43
You will be asked to provide credit card information to cover the cost of delivery. Credit cards must clear the pre-authorization process before the transcript will be released. You will be notified of any difficulties with processing.
OVERNIGHT DELIVERY REQUIRES REQUESTS BE PLACED THROUGH TranscriptsPlus® BEFORE 2PM, NO EXCEPTIONS! REQUESTS RECEIVED AFTER 2PM WILL BE SENT THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
Customer Service for TranscriptsPlus®
If you require assistance, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-847-716-3005. If you are calling about an existing order, please have your 9-character Order Number available when you call.
Customer Service hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Monday – Thursday and 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Friday.
General Mailing Address:
436 W. Frontage Rd, Ste 200
Northfield, IL 60093
We do not issue unofficial transcripts. If a currently enrolled student is in need of an unofficial copy for planning purposes, they can log in to Banner Web from the Coby Net page of the website. You must know your Cobleskill User Name and Password to Enter the Secure Area, once in Banner Web select Student Services, Student Record, and select Academic Transcript.
Students at SUNY Cobleskill pay a per term transcript fee which allows them to secure transcripts while enrolled, or within their lifetime, following completion of coursework at SUNY Cobleskill. The fee is currently $10 per enrolled term. Transcripts may be requested at no cost by visiting or submitting a request directly to the Office of the Registrar. Requests are processed within 7 to 10 business days. If students or alumni need to expedite their record, prefer an electronic PDF transcript sent or need overnight/international mailing services, TranscriptsPlus® provides these services for an additional cost. SUNY Cobleskill offsets the costs of electronic transmission of records, since this is currently the preferred method, by $1.75 per record sent. The cost to expedite a PDF for students/alumni is $.50.