Agricultural Business Management (B.S.)
- A well-rounded, interdisciplinary approach to problem solving and situational analysis in the agribusiness arena.
- Develop and utilize skills and techniques to allow for successful communication of ideas and concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Develop and apply skills in entrepreneurial and managerial thought rpcoesses and decision making.
- Acquire a working knowledge of business management principles as they apply in the agricultural arena that will translate directly into vital competencies for careers in agribusiness.
- Understand the theoretical economic framework and real-world markets in which all agribusinesses operate.
- Achieve a level of academic ability and intellectual curiosity to facilitate successful transition to managerial positions or graduate school.