Equine Studies (A.A.S.)
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to do a library search and demonstrate translation or material into written or oral format.
- Students will demonstrate success at team activities by:
- Contributing equally in a team project
- Communication with peers
- Demonstrating a team attitude
- Students will recognize and demonstrate safe horse handling techniques.
- Students will be able to analyze an equine ration.
- Students will understand basic training and behavior of equine.
- Students will be able to demonstrate basic equine care skills.
- Students will be able to successfully critique a management situation.
- Students will understand basic reproduction principles.