Applied Psychology B.S.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will apply their knowledge of psychological theory and empirical findings to applied settings.
- Students will gain experience at effective communication in a variety of formats.
- Students will recognize, understand and respect the complexity of diversities in organizational and community settings.
- Students will integrate research methodologies into public and private non-clinical settings to understand and evaluate populations and work environments.
- Students will use critical thinking to analyze systematic strengths and challenges as they relate to organizations and communities with the goal of positive change.
- Students will embark upon careers from this program with realistic ideas about how to implement their knowledge and skills in organizational and community environments.