Social Science (A.A.)
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to display the ability to think critically and creatively.
- Students will have developed the skills necessary to communicate ideas clearly and effectively.
- Students will have developed a sense of social responsibility and intellectual curiosity.
- Students will have gained an awareness of and an appreciation for his or her individual uniqueness, heritage and environment.
- Students will have come to recognize the multicultural character of the United States society.
- Students will have clearly developed computer technology skills that will give them advantages in their college of transfer and their career.