Job Search Assistance
Leads for full-time, part-time, and summer jobs (on- and off-campus), internships, and volunteer opportunities:
College Central Network - job and internship postings for SUNY Cobleskill students
- Capital Region Career Consortium job board - Employers post opportunities to 17 area colleges and universities via this site. Registration is required (but free).
- Career One Stop (Great Resource for Re-employment)
- The Career Project (Excellent list of job advice websites.)
- Green Local Jobs
- Simply Hired
- Public Service Careers - Law enforcement, paramedic, emergency management etc.
Part-time Job Opportunities
For part-time on campus and off campus opportunities we host a Part Time Job Fair on the second day of classes at the start of the fall semester. Some of these employers may be accepting applications throughout the year. Please refer to this list of opportunities for contact information, and always keep College Central Network in mind when looking for any kind of job.
Company representatives interview students on campus
- Walt Disney World College Program
- Employer Information Files
- Job Fairs
- Recruitment Planning Seminars
To post a job for SUNY Cobleskill students and alumni on our Web Job Listings system, log on to College Central. If you do not have Internet access, please fax your company's job listings to us at 518.255.5263 or mail to SUNY Cobleskill Student Success Center, 106 Suffolk Circle, Cobleskill, New York 12043.
Capital Region Career Consortium - Post your job to all 17 member colleges in the consortium
The SUNY Cobleskill Student Success Center adheres to the recruiting guidelines determined by The National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE). For more information please refer to their website.