Application for Faculty-Led Programs
1. Choose a program. Pay attention to any prerequisites and minimum eligibility and contact International Education with questions.
2. Complete this application. This is not a fillable form; you must print it out to complete. Fill out all information - incomplete applications will not be accepted. WRITE YOUR 800# ON THE TOP OF YOUR APPLICATION.
You must indicate your plan to cover the costs of the program in the MISCELLANEOUS section of Page 2.
3. Turn in or mail materials to the International Education Office, Bouck 116, SUNY Cobleskill, Cobleskill, NY 12043 or send by email scan to InternationalEducation@cobleskill.edu. If the office is locked you may slide your application under the door.
- Online: Through Banner Web. Choose Student and then choose QuikPay.
- Credit/debit card: In person or via telephone to Student Accounts at 518-255-5539. Specify the country/program that you are making a payment toward. (Example: "South Africa summer faculty-led program")
Check: Payable to "SUNY Cobleskill" to the Student Accounts Office. Write "(country) payment" in the memo line and make sure the student name and 800# is on the check. Drop off or mail to Student Accounts, Knapp Hall, SUNY Cobleskill, 106 Suffolk Circle, Cobleskill, NY 12043. DO NOT bring checks or any other form of payment to the International Education Office.
Financial aid may be applicable! Ask the Study Abroad Coordinator at International Education about your options.
All participants must follow these strict deadlines. All payments are
Winter 2016-17 Deadline and Payment Schedules
*Costs and itinerary items are subject to change.
Panama - Conserving Biodiversity in Tropical Biomes
FWLD 270 - 3 credits
Dec 29- Jan 12, 2017 (travel dates may exceed program dates)
Estimated Cost: $2700 – This estimate includes round trip airfare from NYC, hotel accommodation, English-speaking guide, meals, program-related travel, international health insurance, program fee, and excursions/site visits. Participants will be responsible for travel to/from the departure airport, vaccinations, and personal spending money. Financial aid may apply – talk to the Financial Aid Office now about your options.
- Attendance confirmation & non-refundable $300 deposit deadline: Monday September 5, 2016
- 1st Payment Deadline: (55% of program cost after deposit) due Monday October 3, 2016
- 2nd Payment Deadlines: (remaining program cost balance) due Monday November 7, 2016
The deposit is applied to the total estimated cost.
All payments are non-refundable.
Study Abroad Coordinator InternationalEducation@cobleskill.edu