SUNY Cobleskill offers exciting and unique international opportunities across the globe. In addition to the College's programs, students have access to over 600 programs within the SUNY system. Opportunities include academic semester/year or winter/summer abroad, internships, volunteer programs, and international career counseling.
Studying in another country during your college years can expose you to experiences and opportunities you never dreamed of. An international experience can help you:
- Gain a competitive edge in the job market or for grad school
- Learn another language fluently
- Expand your understanding of other cultures
- Gain a new perspective in your field of study
- Earn academic credit toward your degree
- Make new friends and grow as a global citizen
- See the world!
For more information: Contact Study Abroad Coordinator Andrew Lucas to set up an appointment to discuss what program will best fit your personal and academic goals. Please note that you MUST meet with the study abroad coordinator if you plan to study abroad.