Accepted Transfer Students
I've been accepted, now what?
- Submit your tuition and housing deposits. This will secure your registration and room for the upcoming semester. Incoming students are encouraged to submit their deposit within 30 days of acceptance. The deposit amounts are refundable through December 1 for spring admission and May 1 for fall admission. Web payment is only available for students entering in the Fall semester .
- Log onto banner web to gain access to your official credit evaluation.
- Apply for Financial Aid using the FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid) SUNY Cobleskill’s financial aid code is 002856.
- Gather and submit any additional information we may need (such as a final college transcript or proof of high school graduation).
- Visit the CobyBound webpage where you’ll find a detailed checklist of things to do before the first day of classes.
- Join the Fall & Spring 2015 Transfer Facebook Group.