Register For A Campus Visit
The Admissions Team invites you to visit our campus to gain a better understanding of the college experience at SUNY Cobleskill. During your visit you will have the opportunity to meet with an admissions counselor to learn about what we have to offer, go over application details and steps you need to take leading up to the beginning of the semester.
You will also get to take a tour of the campus with our friendly, knowledgable student ambassadors. Our student ambassadors are current students that come from a wide variety of academic programs. They can provide a unique perspective about what life is like for students at SUNY Cobleskill.
Learn more about our Student Ambassadors >>
You will see and learn about:
- Administrative Offices - Admissions, Financial Aid, Student Accounts, Registrar, Residential Life, etc
- Student Activities Center
- Campus Bookstore
- Athletic Facilities
- On Campus Dining Facilities
- Library and Academic Buildings/Classrooms
- Livestock Barns, Dairy and Equestrian Center
- Wellness Center
What To Expect:
- Campus Visit Sessions start at 11:00 am and 1:00 pm. You can expect your visits to last between 2.5 - 3 hours.
- You will be walking around campus and spending time outside. Please wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather.
- If you need special accommodations, please contact our office to make arrangements.