The Admissions Office encourages college bound groups to visit and tour the SUNY Cobleskill campus! Group visits typically include an admissions information session, campus tour, and the option of lunch in one of our two dining halls ($8.64 per person). While the Admissions Office strives to accommodate most requests, some days and times may be unavailable due to staffing and tour guide availability. Feel free to contact the admissions office directly if you have a specific day in mind.
How to Register
Requesting a group visit is easy! Just fill out the online form and our group visit coordinator will contact you within three business days. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with an attached agenda and parking pass. Visits days and times are reserved on a first come first serve basis so be sure to request your day and time well in advance!
- Lunch may be arranged but is not complementary. The current price for lunch is $8.64 per person.
- The Admissions Office is only able to accommodate one group visit per day.
- All visiting groups must be within two years of high school graduation (juniors and seniors).
- There must be at least one adult chaperone for every ten students to ensure proper supervision.
- Cancelations must be communicated to the admissions office at least two days prior to the day of arrival.