SUNY Cobleskill provides counseling and guidance in the following areas. To get started, set up a meeting with Andrew Lucas, Study Abroad Coordinator—he can answer your questions, provide resources and information, and guide you through the early stages of deciding what experience will be best for you, based on your academic and personal goals. Please note that you must meet with Mr. Lucas in order to participate in any international program while a student at SUNY Cobleskill:
- SUNY students have access to over 600 international opportunities within the SUNY system. Click here to search
- 2012 Study Abroad Guide from SUNY
- SUNY Cobleskill offers programs in China, Japan, Egypt, Costa Rica, Canada, and Mexico. Click here to search
- Study overseas for the summer/winter break, a semester, or an academic year
- Study Abroad links:
Preparing for Study Abroad
Financial Aid / Scholarships for International Opportunities
- "Where in the World Are SUNY Cobleskill Students?"
- Spend the summer/semester living and working in another country, for academic credit
- Current Cobleskill students will be completing internships in France, Japan, and Costa Rica
- Great experience for résumé and future employment
- Make connections for employment opportunities
- Work for an American or foreign company overseas
- Gain a competitive edge in your career field
For more information or to apply for a program, make an appointment to meet with Andrew Lucas, Study Abroad Coordinator, at 518-255-5556 or firstname.lastname@example.org.