Cobleskill Campus Child Care Center
||The Cobleskill Campus Child Care Center is a developmentally based program designed to enhance the physical, intellectual, social, and emotional development of young children. The Center provides child care to SUNY Cobleskill students, staff, and faculty, as well as community members. Interactions and activities are created to develop|
|children’s self-esteem and positive feelings toward learning, all in an environment that is stimulating and challenging.|
Parents are always welcome and are encouraged to visit the Center to observe/participate in the program or communicate with the staff, who always do their best to ensure that your family’s experiences at the Campus Child Care Center are happy, healthy and educational.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 7 am – 6 pm; Summer, 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Located at 189 West Main Street, Cobleskill NY – on the SUNY Cobleskill Campus
- Serves children ages 6 weeks - 12 years
- Tuition assistance is available to eligible families.
- A healthy breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack are prepared on premises.
- Staff includes master teachers, teachers and assistant teachers with Early Childhood Degrees
- State-of-the-art facilities include: 6 classrooms, 2 large playgrounds, kitchen, large indoor gym, parent resources and observation booths for all classrooms
Enrollment is open to the community! Priority is given to full-time enrollees as well as to children of SUNY Cobleskill students, staff, and faculty.
How to Enroll
Please call Beth Dever or Maureen Maillard at (518) 255-5854 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Campus Child Care Center is licensed
by the NYS Department of Social Services.