Alumni Commons Suites and Townhomes
Click on a photo to view larger images of Alumni Commons:
The Alumni Commons Suites and Townhomes are upscale living environments specifically designed for the needs of students in their junior and senior years of study. To qualify, you must:
- have 48 or more credit hours completed at the start of residency
- maintain full-time status (12 credit hours)
All units are attractively furnished and offer comfortable living spaces.
- Townhome or Suite living
- Single occupancy bedrooms
- One full bathroom for every two residents
- Gender neutral living units
- Optional break housing available
- Cable TV, wireless and wired internet
- connections throughout
- Laundry inside townhomes and interior access for suites
- Convenient access to academic buildings and dining facilities
- Full kitchens for meal preparation
- Cost-effective, specifically designated required
- meal plan options to meet student needs
- Parking adjacent to your living area
- Safe and secure environment with keyed doors, card access exterior doors, and CCTV video surveillance
- All-inclusive rental rates (heat, electricity, cable TV, internet access, garbage removal, snow removal)
All SUNY Cobleskill residential facilities are reasonably priced. The Alumni Commons Suites and Townhomes are billed semesterly at a rate of $4,680 per semester for townhome occupancy and $4,630 per semester for suite occupancy (a monthly equivalent of $985 and $975 respectively). A rate for the summer months of June and July is also available.
The Director of Alumni Commons is Brandon K. Aldous.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Brandon at email@example.com or by phone (518) 255-5215.
The Alumni Commons Suites & Townhomes project is a cooperative venture between the Alumni Association Housing Corporation, LLC and SUNY Cobleskill. Artist renderings are an approximate representation of the actual accomodations and furnishings to be offered.