Child Development Center
Campus Lab Setting for Early Childhood Programs
Offering High Quality Preschool for Children Ages 3 - 5
- Play-based philosophy with an emphasis on promoting children's social, emotional, cognitive, physical, and language development.
- Positive child guidance techniques and strategies are used that encourage children's self-discipline and moral autonomy.
- Spacious classroom with dramatic play, blocks, art, math and science, and language and literacy.
- Outdoor play area and indoor gym on the premises.
- Community guests and family involvement enhance and expand your child's understanding of self and others.
- Field trips that explore the campus setting such as animal barns and greenhouses.
- Early Childhood faculty teach in the preschool with practicum students.