Campus Earth Day YouTube Contest
Are you passionate about protecting our environment?
Can you apply your creativity to make a youtube that shares your message about protecting the environment?
If so…take this contest seriously!
Prizes: Visa gift cards to the 1st prize winner and the two runners up!
1. Determine a message that conveys a practical way we can protect our environment through recycling, reusing, making different purchasing decisions etc.
2. Create a YouTube video to describe your message that is less than 1 minute long. You can look at the following link for ideas: http://sustainability.yale.edu/videos/single-stream-recycling
3. You may submit as an individual or as a team, but teams cannot be larger than 3 people.
4. Appropriate visuals and language are needed.
5. Entry due at the end of Earth Day week delivered as a link to your YouTube video.
6. Judges will select the best three videos looking at the message, quality of the video production and creativity. Send link to email@example.com
7. Prizes will be announced by May 3.