- Schoharie County Home of
Ongoing Learning (SCHOOL)
- Degree Completion Inquiries
- Degree Completion Academic Advisement
- PACE Course Registration
The Office of Professional and Continuing Education (PACE) collaborates with academic
departments and other stakeholders to provide continuing education opportunities for College constituents, and to increase student retention and enrollment by coordinating campus programs for
non-traditional populations, creating and updating articulation agreements, and developing
and facilitating baccalaureate degree completions.
- Develop, implement, and promote non-traditional programs including weekend classes (for retention), professional certificates (credit-bearing), and career training
- Develop, promote, and maintain baccalaureate degree completions on community college
- Create and maintain articulation agreements with an emphasis on parallel AAS degree
programs at community colleges into SUNY Cobleskill baccalaureate degree programs.
- Collaborate with faculty to provide continuing educational opportunities for our students,
alumni, employees, industry partners and other campus stakeholders.
- Assist the faculty with new program development.