Welcome to the Coby Family
Living on campus at SUNY Cobleskill provides students with the opportunity to meet
new friends and thrive within the campus community, while growing both personally
and academically within a safe and fun living environment. With ten different choices
in residence halls, students can develop their home away from home in one of four
different housing concepts: First Year Experience, Sophomore Experience, Cobleskill
Traditional, and Upper Class Living/Learning.
Important COVID-19 Requirements
Please make sure to carefully review the In-Person Fall 2021 page that contains important COVID-related policies and procedures. Some of the key
takeaways are the following:
- All students planning to live on campus must have begun or completed their COVID-19
vaccination series by the time they arrive on-campus. Please make sure to carefully
review the website as there is a great bit of detail available on this topic.
- Universal masking is in effect for the time being. This means that all members of
the Cobleskill campus must wear a mask indoors. This will be re-evaluated in mid-September.
- Any individual who is not fully vaccinated must participate in testing and comply
with all other NYS requirements as outlined.
- All students are required to complete a COVID-19 affirmation process. Please make
sure to complete the affirmation before arrival through your banner web account.
Visitation in Residence Halls
- Visitation privileges will be available starting on the first day of classes (August
30). This means that residential students will be permitted to visit other residence
halls during the hours of 7:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- Guest privileges will be available starting the first day of classes. This means that
residential students may host other residential students for an overnight stay. All
guests must be registered with the Residential Life Office.
- Residential students who wish to host a non-residential student may do so if that
guest is fully vaccinated. The host must register the requested guest with the Director
of their residence hall at least 72 hours before the stay and once approved, the guest
must provide proof of vaccination upon arrival. Proof can include the Excelsior App or Excelsior App Plus or may show an appropriate vaccination card.
- Please make sure to review the detailed policy related to Visitors and Guests at the
SUNY Cobleskill Terms and Conditions webpage.
Contact the Residential Life Office:
Bouck Hall 126 | (518) 255-5215 | ResidentialLife@cobleskill.edu | View Staff Directory