About Draper Hall
Draper Hall is one of three buildings in The Quad and houses our Cobleskill Traditional
Experience, which allows students to live in an environment with students at all levels
of degree progress, where they can learn from each other to be engaged and connected
to the campus. Draper Hall is a three-story building.
- Rooms are conveniently clustered around central bathroom facilities and are mainly
- Deluxe Single and Deluxe Double Rooms are available on a limited basis.
- You will receive an adjustable bed frame, mattress, desk and chair, dresser, closet
space, and recycling bin.
- Each floor features a furnished common area, used for Resident Assistant programming,
floor meetings, and community building.
- Bathrooms are gender specific; residents of all gender identities live within the
- All residential areas have access to state-of-the-art wireless and wired network coverage.
- A large recreational lounge is located on the main floor and is equipped with a piano,
flat screen television, and full kitchen, while a second large lounge is located on
the ground floor and is equipped with a ping pong table and a pool table.
- Study lounges are conveniently located throughout the building.
- Laundry facilities, recycling, and vending machines are located on the ground floor.
All residence halls are locked 24-hours a day and require your student ID card for
*If you have an emergency, please contact University Police at 518-255-5555.