About Wieting Hall
Wieting Hall is one of two buildings On the Hill that offers our Sophomore Year Experience,
which allows continuing and transfer students the ability to live in an evironment
of their choosing and develop their ideal foundation for academic achievement. Wieting
Hall is a two-story building and is available to students that have completed 24 credits
or more toward their degree.
- Rooms are conveniently clustered around private, single-occupancy bathroom facilities
and are mainly double occupancy.
- Superior Single Rooms are available on a limited basis.
- You will receive an adjustable bed frame, mattress, desk and chair, dresser, closet
space, and recycling bin.
- Each floor features a furnished common area, used for Resident Assistant programming,
floor meetings, and community building.
- Bathrooms are private, single-occupancy; residents of all gender identities live within
- All residential areas have access to state-of-the-art wireless and wired network coverage.
- A large recreational lounge is located on the main floor and is equipped with a flat
screen television and full kitchen, while a second large lounge is located on the
ground floor and is equipped with a pool table and a ping pong table.
- A fitness area with exercise equipment is located on the ground floor.
- Study lounges are conveniently located throughout the building.
- Laundry facilities and recycling are located on each floor, while vending machines
are located on the ground floor.
All residence halls are locked 24-hours a day and require your student ID card for
Assistant Director of Vroman Hall & Wieting Hall
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
*If you have an emergency, please contact University Police at 518-255-5555.