About Fake Hall
Fake Hall is one of four First-Year Experience residence halls where first-year students
are housed together to create a supportive environment to transition to college life.
Fake Hall is a five-story building and shares a main entrance with Ten Eyck Hall.
- Rooms are conveniently clustered around central bathroom facilities and are mainly
- Triple, Single, and Superior Single Rooms are available on a limited basis.
- You will receive an adjustable bed frame, mattress, desk and chair, dresser, wardrobe,
and recycling bin.
- Each floor features a furnished common area, used for Resident Assistant programming,
floor meetings, and community building.
- Floor corridors and bathrooms are gender specific; residents of all gender identities
live within the hall.
- All residential areas have access to state-of-the-art wireless and wired network coverage.
- A large recreational lounge is located on the second floor and is equipped with a
pool table, air hockey table, and full kitchen, while a second lounge on the second
floor contains a flat screen television.
- Study lounges are conveniently located throughout the building.
- Laundry facilities, recycling, and vending machines are located on the main floor.
All residence halls are locked 24-hours a day and require your student ID card for