Auto Reload - A Great Budgeting Tool!
Conveniently manage your (or your student’s) financial needs at school with one of
our Auto Reload options. This time-saving feature enables you to automatically add
value to your prepaid accounts.
Note: If you are a parent, before you can set up an Auto Reload schedule your student
must create a Guest User account for you. If you do not have one, please contact
Read the complete instructions for creating a Guest User account >>
Once you have account access, to set up an Auto Reload follow the step-by-step instructions
below. You will first create a payment method and then establish the parameters of
your Auto Reload schedule.
Creating Your Payment Method
- Visit cobycard.campuscardcenter.com, and Log In or Register for Web Account Access.
- Log In to your student’s account using your Guest Username & Password.
- On the Left Menu, click on “My Profile” and select “Payment Methods”.
- On the Page, click on “Add New”.
- On the Page, under “My Credit & Debit Cards - Add”; Complete the form and click "Submit".
- You will receive a "Payment Method Added" confirmation message
Establishing Your Auto Reload Schedule
- On the Left Menu, click on “Auto Reload”.
- On the Page, check the appropriate boxes to set up your parameters:
- Select when to add value: o For low balance, enter the amount of the low balance o
For every week, select the day of the week o For every month, select the day of the
- Select Payment Method
- Specify How Much/Amount by entering first which prepaid account you wish to add the
funds to, then the amount to be added. Click “Save."
- Congratulations! You have successfully established an Auto Reload schedule.
- On the Left Menu, click “Logout”
If you have any questions, please contact the CobyCard Service Center at 1 877-711-6261, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. EST or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.