What is there to do on the weekends?
On Friday and Saturday nights between 10pm-1am, you can find Bouck Hall buzzing with
students engaging in alcohol-free, student-centered activities. This includes the
expanded use of the Aquatics Center, recreation events, crafts, free food, game nights,
and hosting late night movies. Twisted Whiskers is open to provide a late night food
option. This collaborative approach teams together Cobleskill Auxiliary Services,
Student Life and the Department of Sport and Exercise.
Coby Late Night Goals
- Create a safe place for students to gather and build a sense of community during late
night hours in Bouck Hall.
- Establish late night programming as part of our campus culture.
- Develop new and creative programs that broaden the experiences of students.
- Build excitement on campus in order to build a stronger SUNY Cobleskill community.
- Collaborate with students, student clubs and organizations, faculty, staff and other
university departments, and encourage all of these groups to share special areas of
expertise and talent.
- Encourage student involvement and leadership.