Apply // HEERF // Careers at Cobleskill

Medical Transcript Request

If you graduated after the fall semester of 2013:

You can obtain your health and immunization information by logging in to your Medicat account through the Patient Portal. Select “immunization” and then “View History”. You can print your immunizations from here. 

If you graduated prior to the fall semester 2013:

You will need to send us a written request for release, with the following information: 

You may fax the written release to us at 518-255-5819 or send to our mailing address:

SUNY Cobleskill Wellness Center
130 Albany Ave.
Cobleskill, NY 12043


Please note: we are unable to keep Health and Immunization Records on file for longer than 7 years after your last year of attendance here at SUNY Cobleskill. If it has been longer than 7 years since you have attended, we will no longer have your file.