Fall 2021 Plan // HEERF Student Aid Funds // COVID-19 Dashboard

Registrar Forms

PDF Icon Academic Leave Request

Use as a current student when you voluntarily leave the College for any reason, but plan to return in the future. You must complete any semester currently in progress and have an overall GPA of at least a 2.00 to be considered for Academic Leave. This form requires approval and helps notify all departments and areas in the College that need to know of a student's change in matriculation status.

PDF Icon Academic Transcript Request

Use as a student when SUNY Cobleskill course credits need to be transferred to another institution in the form of an official transcript. Forms must be filled out completely, including the signature, and faxed or mailed to the Registrar’s Office. Requests are not always handled immediately and may take up to ten business days.  Transcripts are NOT faxed, but delivered through the mail. There is no additional fee for this service, however, if a students has a hold on their account, the transcript request will not be honored.

PDF Icon Add / Drop Form

Use as a student with your advisor and instructors to: 
1. Add a course that has a filled section with the approval of the instructor.
2. Obtain approval(s) for enrolling in over 19.5 credits for a semester. 
3. Enroll in a course that requires an instructor signature because the student has not completed a prerequisite course.
4. Enroll in a Special Projects course.
5. Add courses after the normal registration period is over.

PDF Icon Adding a Second Program of Study- Available by emailing the Registrar's Office at Registrar@cobleskill.edu

Complete this form to concurrently enroll in two programs of study. A student can be enrolled in two Bachelor programs OR a Bachelor and an Associate program at the same time.


PDF Icon Bachelor Degree Student – Application for Associate Degree

Complete this form if you are a Bachelor’s degree student that has completed the requirements for an associate’s degree and would like this additional recognition. The form requires only the student’s signature and gets submitted to the Registrar’s Office.


PDF Icon Change of Status Form

The most commonly used form as a student. You need to submit this form whenever you make a change to your academic program;  change your major, add or remove a minor, or when you request a change in your date of matriculation. This form is signed first by your advisor and then depending on the request, signatures of the chair and/or dean will also be needed.

PDF Icon Course Selection Form

Use as a student during pre-registration, generally with your advisor. The form allows the student to place the courses they need for the semester in a day/time framework on the right side of the form. The CRN numbers that correspond with these courses are identified on the left side of the form along with the title of the course and the credit hours. This form makes registration easy since it allows you to find schedule conflicts before you begin preregistering. This form should be used with a review of your degree evaluation from DegreeWorks.


PDF Icon Course Withdrawal 

If you wish to withdraw from a course, you may do so through your Banner Web account without seeking signatures/permission from your instructor(s) and advisor.  Please refer to the chart on the 'Dates and Deadlines' link on the Registrar's Office webpage to determine the last day to withdraw from a course. Withdrawal dates differ depending on the length of the course and part of term.

Course withdrawal is initiated similarly to dropping a course during the add/drop period. Instead of selecting “Web Drop” you select “Web Withdrawal”.  Please be very careful about withdrawing from a course through your Banner Web account as you cannot “undo” and add courses back to your schedule.  Withdrawing may have an impact on your financial aid.  If you have any concerns regarding your financial aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office (financialaid@cobleskill.edu) before you withdraw from a course.

PDF Icon Diploma Replacement Request

Use as an alumnus to request a replacement copy of your diploma through the Office of the Registrar.

PDF Icon FERPA Confidentiality/Directory Exclusion Request

Use as a student to request that "directory information" (open the form to read more about what that constitutes) NOT be released to non-university personnel or listed in the campus directory. Please consider the consequences of a decision to withhold directory information. Some effects may be:

PDF Icon FERPA Revocation of Confidentiality/Directory Exclusion Request

Use as a student to remove a previously requested Confidentiality/Directory Exclusion and allow SUNY Cobleskill to release directory information from our student record for you.

PDF Icon FERPA Student Records Access Authorization

As a student, you must complete this form to allow your parent or guardian to discuss your academic progress. Details on FERPA can be found here.

PDF Icon FERPA Student Records Access Authorization (Alumni/Former Students ONLY)

Use as a former student or alumnus to release information to another party. This record does not include Financial Aid, Billing or Medical Records, only Academic Records. The record will be provided in the form of an official transcript and, if retained, documents contained in the student file.;


PDF Icon Graduation Application

Students currently enrolled at SUNY Cobleskill must apply to graduate through their Banner Web account. This application is to be used only by students who are no longer attending Cobleskill.  For May graduation, the form must be submitted by the last week in April, for August graduation, the first week in August, and for December graduation, the form must be submitted by the first week in December.

PDF Icon Part-Time Non-Matriculated Application

Use if you are not already enrolled at SUNY Cobleskill and wish to take a course or courses, but not full-time. Read the top of the form for more details.

PDF Icon Permission to Transfer Credit Form

Use this form to obtain permission to transfer credit to SUNY Cobleskill from another accredited institution.


PDF Icon Request for Late Registration for Internship

Use to request permission to register for an internship after the registration deadline.

PDF Icon Student Information Change

Use as a student if you need to change information that occurs on our records such as your permanent address, your name, your birth date, your social security number or your gender. Some changes require documentation for proof – please read the form for full details.