Get a printable version of the policy
- All admitted students must complete a FAFSA to be considered for a scholarship. A
FAFSA will also be required each year that the scholarship is renewed.
- All college charges not covered by a Coby Premier Scholarship must be paid in full
by the billing due date (i.e. cash, financial aid, other forms of assistance or monthly
payment plan must be in place).
- Scholarships are renewable for up to 4 years (2 years for Associates Degrees) as long
as student maintains a minimum 2.25 GPA.
- Coby Premier Scholarships will be reduced if student receives a total in grants and
scholarships that exceeds their cost of attendance.
- Student must be enrolled full time.
- On-campus residency is required. Scholarship will be cancelled if student withdraws
from the College or moves off campus before the end of the semester.
- Some Coby premier scholarships are supported by contributions made by individual donors.
Students will be notified prior to the start of the school year if their scholarship
is funded in part by a private contribution. If this is the case then the student
will be expected to write a thank you note to the individual donor and attend an annual
- Coby Premier Scholarships are designated for on-campus housing and therefore will
not reduce a NYS Excelsior scholarship.
- Coby Premier Scholarships and Coby-Wise Local Housing Grants cannot be combined.
Coby Premier Scholarships Info