Apply // HEERF // Careers at Cobleskill

Carrying Your Documents



You should always carry a photo copy of your passport/visa and I-20 with you. However, if you are traveling out of town you should carry the originals. You must have all of your documents to reenter the United States. If you are required to produce your I-94 document (arrival in country information), you can access that online.